Adam M. Ansari
- Concord Air Inc. v. Malarz, 2015 IL App (2d) 140639
- MTGLQ Investors, L.P. v. Powroznik, 2015 IL App (2d) 140838-U
- Northern District of Illinois
- United States Tax Court
- Candidate, LL.M. (Tax), Northwestern University School of Law
- J.D., The John Marshall Law School
- M.B.A., Brennan School of Business - Dominican University
- B.A. (International Relations), Boston University
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2016-2017**
- Member, Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Chair, American Bar Association Young Lawyers Division GP Solo Committee
- Fellow (5 total selected annually), American Bar Association Real Property, Trusts & Estates Fellows Program, 2016-2018
- Member, Chicago Bar Association
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- "Section 529A ABLE Accounts opening throughout the United States," Illinois State Bar Association Trusts & Estates Newsletter (June 2016).
- "Purchasers of properties that have gone through judicial sale should be cautious," Illinois State Bar Association Section on Real Estate Law; reprinted in Illinois State Bar Association Section on Commercial Banking, Collections and Bankruptcy, (December 2015).
- "How to Develop a Strategic Plan for Your Small Firm or Solo Practice," American Bar Association YLD Solo, Small Firm and General Practice Committee Newsletter (Winter 2016).
Outside of his practice, Adam often volunteers his time to several disability programs throughout the Midwest, including the LOGAN Center, South Bend, and Aspire Chicago.
Adam practices in the areas of wealth planning, and real estate litigation
Adam attacks every problem from the client's perspective and provides easily understood real world guidance. Focusing his practice on wealth planning, Adam regularly advises clients on wealth transfers, legacy planning, asset protection and tax issues associated with wealth accumulation.
Often working with families with a special needs child or adult, Adam provides planning suggestions and guidance for special needs families as part of a comprehensive estate plan, helping to ensure public benefits, such as social security income ("SSI") and Medicaid, are never lost during the life of the disabled.
Additionally, having particular knowledge of cross-collateralized and complex note default disputes, Adam also works with families and individuals with significant Real Estate holdings, and litigates real property disputes on behalf of investors and borrowers.